Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Where u bitches at

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Cyrus

Where u bitches at Empty
PostSubject: Where u bitches at   Where u bitches at I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 08, 2011 5:08 pm

im bored... and squee our ET run was supposed to be thursday night :'(... all alone... by my lonesome...along...depressed...
Back to top Go down
Squee
GM
GM

Where u bitches at Empty
PostSubject: Re: Where u bitches at   Where u bitches at I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 11, 2011 9:46 am

LOL, every time ive gotten, no one else was on. We can do ET tonight if u want. Ill see if anyone is around after work (5:30pst ish)
Back to top Go down
https://kumo.rpg-board.net
Chaos
CO GM
Chaos

Where u bitches at Empty
PostSubject: Re: Where u bitches at   Where u bitches at I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 11, 2011 4:25 pm

Squee wrote:
LOL, every time ive gotten, no one else was on. We can do ET tonight if u want. Ill see if anyone is around after work (5:30pst ish)
msg me on msn
Back to top Go down
Cyrus

Where u bitches at Empty
PostSubject: Re: Where u bitches at   Where u bitches at I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 13, 2011 8:12 am

Awww look a person. Im so bored alone... i decided to go back to work soo my hours are bad again... i actually have to get up at 6:30 in the morning to be there by 8 ~~.... i hate this morning thing. B>Rich people to take care of me. Yeah my days to play now are pretty much sat night.. or like an hour or twos worth from like 9:30 to 11:30 ish pm pST. And all the mvps i summon are party mvps like kthul (can solo but too big a pain in the ass) a beezle(which got stolen in an hour) and ofcourse a few dark lord ifrit and bio mvp... Sooooooo yeaah. what to do what to do
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Where u bitches at Empty
PostSubject: Re: Where u bitches at   Where u bitches at I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Where u bitches at
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Information-
Jump to: